Wow- Hello new month (10 days ago), cold weather and yet another delivery of the Stride Box! In case you have missed it, I am now in Stride Box #4! You can read #1, #2, and #3 in case you wanted to see the other goodies I have gotten!
For this month I was sent five different running related items, a sticker, plus one essentials item! Along with the running items they always include the ever important Stride Guide and a workout/recipe card! One thing that did catch my eye on the Stride Guide is the new service that Stride Box is offering: Elite by StrideBox. This service will offer running clothing gear!! To find out more about this new service visit: www.strideboxelite.comwww.strideboxelite.com
So now to show you what came in Delivery #4:
- Bonk Breaker- Energy Bar (Mint Chocolate Chip) This refreshing and delicious protein bar has 11 simple ingredients and is gluten and dairy free! Great for before or after a workout!
- Gu Energy- Chews (Blueberry Pomegranite) This chews are easy to carry for the long haul! For a non-gel girls like me I love trying the different chews! Sign me up for this flavor as well!!!
- Run Gum-Performance Gum (Mint & Fruit) Perfect for the gum lovers that need a little kick. This gum is packed with caffeine, taurine, and b-vitamins! I am hoping this will be my energy kick I need for those after school work outs!
- VFuel- Performance Drink (Ginger Twist). This easy on your stomach, smooth energy and plenty of electrolytes drink mix in is great for before, during or after a workout.
- Hammer- Energy Gel (Apple Cinnamon). While I said I am not a gel girl, this flavor may change my mind. This all natural, gluten free gel packs a great taste and enough energy to keep you going through a tough run!
- Essentials Item- 3M Reflective Safety Shoelaces. You can never be too visible when out for a run so luckily stride box has been hooking a girl up the safety items. Last time it was the light up arm band, this time it is the reflective shoelaces! Check out the difference with the flash on! Lace up, go and been seen!
Along with these items, there is always a sticker. This month’s sticker is very fitting as it has gotten COLD! So what do you think of StrideBox? Is this something that you would enjoy as a runner? Will you check out the StrideBox Elite??