It may seem hard to believe with the dusting of snow we got this past weekend but spring is actually here. I do not know about you but I am SO ready for consistently warm weather. I cannot complain as this winter, for the most part, was mild and I did get a lot of runs in wearing shorts or only one layer. Spring is always so tricky- longer days, warm sunshine but then the WIND! That wind can be a deal breaker sometimes and really make what seems like a nice day actually a kind of cold one.
I am trying to think warm thoughts and wanted to share with you some of my favorite running songs. Some new, some old, some country and well some pop because I do not think I could make a playlist and it not have pop music on there. I listened to part of this playlist as I went out for a short neighborhood 5k yesterday and it seemed to work with whatever slight bit of energy I had left in the tank. After a long night of coughing and convincing Reagan to go back to sleep and then a day full of teaching middle schoolers I was pretty tired by the time it was time to run, however I was happy with how things went.
So without further wait I present you with Songs to put a SPRING in your step:
- T-Shirt by Thomas Rhett
- Good to be Alive by Andy Grammer
- Drunk of Your Love by Brett Eldredge
- Home Alone Tonight by Luke Bryan
- Hide Away by Daya
- Love Yourself by Justin Bieber
- Snapback: Old Dominion
- Roses by the Chainsmokers
- Let Me See you Girl by Cole Swindell
- My House by Flo Rida
- Stand by You by Rachel Platten
- Flashed Junk Mind by Milky Chance
- Pair of Dice by Tiesto & Allure
- Heros by Alessa
- Downtown by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- Ugly Heart by G.R.L.
- Believer (Tiesto Remix) by American Authors
- Raised on It by Sam Hunt
- Welcome to New York by Taylor Swift
- Elastic Heart by Sia
- Golden by Travie McCoy
- If We Ever Meet Again by Timberland
- Knock You Down by Keri Hilson
- Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! At the Disco
- One Call Away by Charlie Puth
- On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons
- Hands To Myself by Selena Gomez **
(**Currently my FAVORITE song!)
Do you have any new, favorite Spring running songs? What are you looking forward to the most this spring?