Oh yes the month of love! February brings lots of flowers, candy, cards and an opportunity for your sole mate to spoil you! Courtney and I have come up with an updated list from last year’s gift suggestions (read about them here)! Feel free to go ahead and forward this to your significant other so you can have a perfect Valentine’s Day with everything you’ve ever wanted!
- Racecation with your partner. While this is pretty vague the possibilities are endless! Book a stay at a local little town the weekend of a race. The beach towns in Delaware seem to have races every weekend and we have some awesome places to stay (Dogfish Inn, Rehoboth, Dewey). Check out these websites for some local races (seashorestriders.com, races2run.com) Even if you don’t want to race while your on your trip we have lots of trails available AND some awesome restaurants for after your race/run. If you think your Valentine needs some quality girl time with her friends, send them on a racecation to one of Zooma’s awesome events (Annapolis, Florida or Cape Cod)! You can also save 10% on registration if you use the code KRISTEN16 Other towns to consider for a racecation: DC, Virginia Beach, Chincoteague, Cambridge or Annapolis.
- Mother Runner Gear. These ladies really get it. They know we work hard and we also want to look cute & quirky. They have some great “lifestyle” tees out that any mother runner would love to have. My personal favorite is “I run things” and “It’s all good, I ran today”. Along with the gear they have funny books to let your mother runner know she is not alone in her crazy race of life!
- Sparkly Soul Headbands. Of course this will always make any kind of gift list that us Jonesin’ Girls are making. We love these headbands and are rarely ever seen without one on. They have such a great variety of colors and patterns and offered into two sizes, your valentine is sure to LOVE whatever you pick out for her! Be sure to tell them Jonesin’ for a Run sent you and use code SPARKLYSOUL when you check out for a 20% discount on individual headbands!
- Full Race Recovery Package. If I could get one thing for Valentines Day this year (besides the Garmin Forerunner 235 of course) I would want this…. A day at the spa to get a pedicure, massage and maybe go crazy and get a hair cut scheduled for a date that is after an upcoming race. Sometimes you men just have to splurge and spoil us. A race recovery package will do just that-Plain and simple!
- Momentum Wrap Bracelet. These beautifully made wrap bracelets can provide pure inspiration for your sweetie and always remind them of YOU! What a win-win here! Does your runner have a favorite motto? What better way to remind her of what got her started by customizing a wrap bracelet for her! Along with the bracelets they also have foot notes for runner shoes and even some other jewelry. The best part is that Momentum Jewelry wants to give away a product (Wrap or Foot Note) to one of our lucky readers AND a discount to those that need to order one of these right NOW (like me)! Keep reading for more details on the giveaway + discount!
So think it over, rank the gifts from 1-5 (1 being the #1 thing you want) and send on over to your main squeeze. Your sweetheart will thank you for making shopping SO easy this year, and you will be happy when you have the best Valentines Day Ever!
If you want to go ahead and make sure it will be a great Valentine’s Day and treat yourself to something, use the code: JonesInForARun15 to save 15% your Momentum Wrap Order! This code is good until March 31st! Use the Rafflecopter below to enter the Momentum Jewelry Giveaway!
What motto would you pick to be on your wrap bracelet or foot note?