I cannot believe another year is coming to an end! Courtney already shared her year-end summary (2015 rewind) so I figured the best way to recap the year is to break it down with a few nicely organized bullet-ed lists!
My Year in Running
- Miles Logged: 1041.7
- Races Ran: 18
- Races with a PR: 3
- Tim Kennard Ten Miler
- Island to Island Half Marathon
- Reindeer Run 10k
- Races pushing the stroller (single or double): 4
- Delaware Trails Explored: 6
My Year in Blogging (with Courtney’s help of course)
- 105 Posts published
- 5 Most Popular Posts:
- 2 of my favorite posts from the year:
It was to no surprise to me at all that our Hot Mom Series totally kicked butt this past year. I do think it is time to BRING IT BACK and do a few follow up posts to see what our HOT MOMs are up to now!
Other 2015 events worth mentioning:
- I became a Sparkly Soul Ambassador
- I turned 30!
- Courtney and I ran a 5k with the Iron Cowboy!
- Courtney and I were featured in an article in the News Journal!
- I organized another successful 5k to raise awareness and funds for ALS (Preview here, Recap here)
- Potty trained 1 out 2 kids…
- and of course there was these 9 moments…
Looking into 2016 some things I am excited about:
- Being a Zooma Ambassador- you can read about that here!
- Getting my act together and eating better. I signed up for Hello Fresh to get my rear in gear and start the new Year off right. If you want to try it out as well, use the code below for a $40.00 discount off your first box!
- Running the Cherry Blossom Ten Miler with my husband!
Overall 2015 was a great year. I am kind of over the goal/resolution thing so here is what I have planned for the New year:
- Be Happy
- Be Productive
- Be Healthy
Courtney and I plan to partner up with a full 2016 race/event preview so stay tuned for that! We both hope you have had a great year and your 2016 will knock the socks off of 2015! See ya next year!