There is something about a fresh new playlist that keeps me moving and really can help me pick up the pace while out on a solo run. As Courtney mentioned before in her “Get in Gear” post, music can be a great motivator and running partner when running alone. If you are in need of a new playlist to keep you going in 2015, or maybe get you restarted towards all your goals, look no further! I have put together a list of my favorite songs to keep you moving in 2015!
- Heros (we could be) By: Alesso [featuring Tove Lo]
- Flaws by Bastille
- I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons
- Trumpets by Jason Derulo
- Crazy by: Kat Dahlia
- Uptown Funk by: Mark Ronson [featuring Bruno Mars] **This is favorite of mine AND my 2-year old!
- Waves by Robin Schulz
- In Your Arms by Nico & Vinz
- Welcome to New York by Taylor Swift
- FourFive Seconds by Rihanna & Kayne West [featuring Paul McCartney) **Think cool down song
- Ghost by Ella Henderson
- I Believe by SOJA [featuring Michael Franti & Nahko]
- Riptide by Vance Joy
- Leave the Night On by San Hunt
- Steal My Girl by One Direction
While it may look like a 14 year-old teenie bopper made this list, I guess you are kinda right. My downloads are typically off the top hit list but whatever –as long as it keeps me moving I will take it!
Do you have any favorite songs to keep you motivated this year?