As I started getting into my longer training runs one area I always seem to struggle is fueling correctly. If I do take the time to eat a good breakfast it shows during my runs. If I eat very light or choose not to bring any kind of fuel along my run is typically a major challenge and not really that enjoyable.
As I scroll through the different social media outlets I often see the hash tags for #vegafueled and was super excited when I was given the opportunity by fit approach to try out their products and share with everyone how I Fuel My Better!
Since I know that fueling is my issue, I decided to try the Vega Sports Gel which came in the raspberry flavor. As my training continues I am keeping my fingers crossed that this will be the “gel” that gets me through those long runs! So far from my first taste before my 10k run, not bad! I am still not a 100% gel person but am working toward liking them more!
- Vega has created a 3 part system to complete Fuel My Better while getting your sweat on. You start out with the prepare products, move on to the sustain and then of course recover
- All products are clean and plant based designed to make your workout the best it can be
- The Fuel My Better products can be used individually or grouped together- find what works for you!
So now the good stuff about the Vega Sports Gel:
- It comes in two flavors: Raspberry & Orange Zest- YUM
- Designed to provide instant and sustained energy + electrolytes and vitamins during your workout
- Easy on the stomach digestion
- Free from high fructose corn syrup
- Currently the only gel on the market to feature coconut oil
- Only 100 Calories!
Once you get there, click on an area you are struggling with and find a product of maybe two that will help Fuel Your Better!